Share and Enjoy
Hair Spa in 5 steps:
With every second person worried for dry textured, hair fall and thin hair, hair spa is more essential than ever. Hair spa twice a month not only nourishes the hair but also enriches them, making them stronger, helps in regaining the shine and the length. Since everyone of us are pressed for time and taking out time to visit a salon is not possible all the time, we can make a hair spa routine at home.
Hair Spa needs to be done in 5 steps:
STEP ONE: OIL MASSAGE
Massage your scalp with warm oil. Any good oil like Olive oil, Almond oil, Sesame oil, Coconut oil is good. The best is to mix equal parts of olive, almond and argan oil and massage it gently for at least 10 minutes. Do not massage too hard since it will do more bad than any good and will result in hair fall. Oil massage with finger tip softly is the best way since it helps in improving the blood circulation in the hair follicles.
STEP TWO: STEAM WARM YOUR HAIR
Dip a cotton cloth or a towel in warm water and squeeze it to remove excess water. Now wrap it around the hair for about 15 minutes. You can repeat this after the cloth cools down. This helps the oil massaged oil to penetrate the hair follicles and nourishing the roots.
STEP THREE: SHAMPOO/WASHING YOUR HAIR
Hair can be washed after at least an hour of the oiling and steaming. Use a mild shampoo and always wash hair with cold water. Hot water hair bath results in dandruff and weakening of hair roots.
STEP FOUR: HAIR MASK
Once hair are partially or 30 percent dry from shampoo head bath, a good hair mask will provide the needed extra nourishment. Part the hair in manageable portions and apply the hair mask from roots to the tip of hair. You can buy different branded hair mask available in market or can prepare at home. There are different hair mask recipes and you can use any one of them.
- Take 4 tablespoon of olive/coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of crushed gooseberry (amla) /dried gooseberries powder, 2 egg white. If you do not get your hands on amla powder, just skip it and add lemon juice. Make a mask by blending it well and apply on your hair. Keep it for at least 20 minutes and in the mean while cover your head with shower cap so that the mask does not dry.
- Take a mashed banana, 3 Tbsp olive oil, 1 egg, 1 tbsp honey,1 tbsp of milk and blend all well. Apply.
- Take 2 eggs and add a tbsp of water. Blend and apply to the partially damp hair.
- Take 4 tbsp mayonnaise, 1 egg and blend well. Apply for 30 minutes and this is excellent for thin hair.
- Take a 3 tbsp of Olive oil and 3 tbsp of Honey. Blend well and apply.
- Take a Banana, 3 tbsp yogurt, 3 tbsp of Almond oil and blend well.
- Take one Avocado, Olive oil, Egg yolk, Strawberries and blend well.
- Mix one egg, 1 tbsp Castor oil, 1 tsp Honey, 1 tsp glycerin, few drops of lemon juice and apply on the hair.
- Take 1/2 Cup Yogurt, 1/4 Cup Almond oil, 1 Tbsp Lemon juice and mix well.
STEP FIVE: FINAL WASH AND CONDITIONING
Hair mask should be applied for at least 30 minutes and after that wash of the mask with a mild shampoo. Divide the hair in different portions and apply the Conditioner. Leave for 15 minutes and wash it. Let the hair dry naturally rather than using hair dryer. Never comb wet hairs since that will result in more hair fall. If you have a hair thinning or hair fall, please visit our product range Medici Capelli and Herbal Hair Grower.