Share and Enjoy
Treat Damaged Hair at home before Your Big Event – Wedding
www.4haircare.com.au If your hair is damaged, dry and frizzy, you know what a daily struggle it can be to keep it looking good and whats more important how is important to make them looking best before your big event like wedding. If you take a few minutes for a deep conditioning treatment once a week, you’ll see the bounce and shine return to your hair and you will be ready for that special styling your hairdresser going to do. There’s no need to purchase expensive hot oil treatments for dry or damaged hair, because all you need is in your own kitchen.
What You’ll Need to Fix Your Damaged Hair:
3 tbsp. cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil or virgin coconut oil.
3 tbsp. jojoba or 1 tsp. argan oil
1 tbsp. pure organic honey
Small plastic container
Large towel, warmed
1. Combine 3 tbsp. of cold pressed, extra virgin olive or coconut oil, 3 tbsp. of jojoba oil or argan oil and 1 tbsp. of pure organic honey in a small plastic container, and shake to mix.
2. Put some water in a small saucepan and heat the water on the stove. Don’t allow it to boil.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and set the bottle of oils in the water for a few minutes to warm it.
4. Shampoo your hair with your favorite shampoo while the oil is warming. Towel dry it lightly.
5. Pour the warm oil mixture into your hands and massage it into your hair, working it in thoroughly from the roots to the ends.
6. Put a plastic cap over your hair and wrap it with a large warm towel. Leave the oil mixture on your hair for 30 minutes.
7. Shampoo the oil mixture from your hair, and apply your favorite conditioner.